Supplement Facts Serving Size: 5 grams
Servings Per Container: 105
Ingredient Amount % Daily Value** Creatine Monohydrate 5g ** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
TO THE FUNDEMENTALS
- One of the industry’s most researched and effective supplements for improving strength and muscle mass.**
- Not only can you improve strength and muscle mass, but it supports training volume and reduces fatigue by preserving muscle glycogen.**
60 & 105
Creatine Monohydrate stands today as one of the most researched and effective stand alone supplements in the sports nutrition industry. Betancourt Nutrition’s Creatine Monohydrate is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
- Support muscle mass by stimulating satellite cells (satellite cells are ‘blank’ cells that aid in tissue regeneration).**
- Increase strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels.* The elevation of creatine phosphate leads to an increase in the formation of ATP.* ATP is the form of energy that your body can use. It is also formed by carbohydrates and fat, however it is most quickly produced using creatine phosphate.*
- Reduce fatigue and promote exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion.** The higher the availability of creatine in the body, less muscle glycogen is necessary during intense strength training exercises*
- Increase muscle volume: increased intramuscular creatine stores draw water to properly hydrate muscle and support muscle volume.**
- Reduce Myostatin (limiting factor to muscle growth) to support improvements in muscle mass.**